Despite my best efforts to remain a luddite, the universe has finally forced me to join the 21st century and get a smart phone. My old camera had terrible resolution, with dead pixels all over the place, and since wireless companies are disabling 3G cell towers, my old phone was becoming noticeably less functional by the day. So, I got a new smart phone that actually works, with a camera that's light years better than my Olympus C-4000 Camedia. (Rest in peace, old friend.)
I can also shoot proper video now, and one thing I've wanted to do for a while is film rotations of my scenery and models. I picked up this turntable at the hobby shop:
I like my dreadnoughts to be big, hulking blocks of metal. To that end, I've been converting the Primaris dreadnought into Mark V-style armor. In the previous post, I had rebuilt the shoulder armor. Now it was time to frame out the arms.