It's been a long road, but my Emperor's Champion project is finally complete!
First up, here's a look at the 40K version of Magnus–
I originally wanted to paint the model with a "Blanchitsu" style– lots of texture, weathering, and grime– but couldn't bring myself to do it. I spent a lot of time on the conversion to get it really clean and sharp, and after all that work, I didn't want to muddy it up too much. Instead, I settled for a lot more weathering than I normally put on my marines. In the end, I'm really happy with how he turned out.
And, finally, here's the scaled up "Inquisitor" version of Magnus–
As with the other one, I didn't want to mess up the work that I put into the conversion (this guy took twice as long as the little one).
The bases I used on these models and my Dreadnought are from my Skull Forge Scenics "Industrial Bases" resin set. You can find them in my web store: www.skullforgescenics.com
Here's how the models stack up, size wise– The Inquisitor-scale champion, 40K Primaris champion, and original 40K Champion:
That puts the cover on a set of conversions I've had on the back burner since about 2003!