WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Friday, March 8, 2024

Project Log: Skaven Warp-Skryre Tower, Final Assembly

This is my final form!

 

 

Everything is finished! Here are all the individual components laid out. I'll be able to prime and paint them in batches– the wooden walkways, the metal machinery, the pipes, and so forth, so it shouldn't be too daunting. I'll start with the base and rock spire, and then add the components bit by bit as I finish them.


 

I put together a video with all the parts coming together and a full rotation of the whole tower. Check it out:

 

 

And here are some still shots of the assembled tower. From the base to the tip of the accumulator lenses, it stands just over 16 inches tall. Time to adjust my display shelves!





 

Thank you for following me on this journey. It's been a long road, but the end is finally in sight.


'Til next time!

11 comments:

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.