Making the new relics was really a two-step process, because they needed to be properly held by the spirits bearing them. The simplest one was the mitre hat bearer– I drilled out holes in the sleeves and inserted the open left and right hands from the other two into the holes.
It was a little tricky to position the hands and hat. Once I was satisfied with the fit, I filled the gaps with putty and sculpted his elbows.
The one bearing the cursed book needed completely new arms. I used the right arm from a spare Extoller bell on the Grimghast Reaper sprue.
I cut away the handle and filed a gap in the hand so the book could rest in it. His other hand came from a Spirit Host.
I shaved down the robes and sleeve and drilled a hole for the arm...
...and sculpted a new sleeve over top.
I glued the book into his hand and sculpted the thumb.
The dagger was cut out of his other hand, and I trimmed the fingers to look like he was grabbing the corner of the page. I made a small notch in the sleeve to accommodate his arm, and sculpted the rest of the elbow.
The staff bearer was already mostly finished, he just needed sculpting on his sleeve and arm. His missing right arm was replaced with one from the alternate half of the driver.
Here's the trio of relic bearers, attached to the coach:
With all that work out of the way, I can finally start putting some paint on this thing!