WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Skull Forge Scenics: Ruined Graveyard Walls

Ruined graveyard walls are available now in my Skull Forge Scenics shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/skullforgescenics Pick up your set today!


Earlier in the week I painted up some of the ruins for my personal graveyard collection:

 




 

The ruined walls fit perfectly with my other graveyard wall sets, so you can put together different configurations of ruined and intact walls.



 

I'm currently working on an entryway for the walls; parts that will line up to form a gateway. Watch for that in the coming weeks.


In other hobby news, I finally got my hands on the General's Handbook for Age of Sigmar. I've only taken a brief glance through it, but the book looks like it has a lot of great information for narrative scenarios, campaigns, and warband leagues, as well as the matched play point system. There's a really great map-themed campaign in there as well. I'll post a more thorough review of the book once I've looked it over in more detail.


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.