Just a quick post this week to show you one of my newly finished ghouls:
More than a year ago, I started converting a new batch of Crypt Ghouls for my Vampire Counts army. They are made from the Flesh-eater Courts Cryptguard models, with sculpted wolf pelts. My time recently has been focused on my Tomb Kings army, but I managed to knock out one of the ghouls.
I'm using heads from the standard plastic ghoul kit, but some of the models are female ghouls, and for those I'm using the Cryptguard heads, which have smaller features. I've also added some of the knife and meat accessories from the old 40K Kroot Carnivore kit.
This guy painted up pretty quickly as he's mostly flesh and and fur, with minimal accessories and details to be picked out. Once I have the rest of the unit assembled, it shouldn't take too long to batch paint everything.
These guys are going to look great alongside Marduk von Koss and his Doom Hounds:
'Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.