WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Thursday, August 22, 2024

New From Skull Forge Scenics: Small Ruined Obelisks

I've created a new pack of resin scenery pieces that perfect for Undead Egyptian basing embellishments...

 

 

They are available now in my Skull Forge Scenics shops on Etsy and Ebay. Check 'em out!


I've had these in the works for a little while, and I'm working on a (much) larger standing obelisk as well. These served as the test bed for practicing my hieroglyph sculpting technique, which I'm very happy with. The hieroglyphs transferred really well in the resin castings.

 

 

When sculpting them, I made sure most of these could fit on 25mm bases and the cavalry bases, so they would work as a scenic base for a character, or as a nice detail on larger bases.

 



 

I kitted out the bases of my horse archers with some of these pieces, and added more resin skulls too. The unit is ready for priming and painting at last!

 



 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.