WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Friday, July 25, 2014

Doom Wheel

Now that a huge chunk of work is out of the way, I've got some time to work on a couple personal projects. My Vampire Counts and Skaven painting queues are both pretty full, but since I'm in the middle of a campaign with my Skaven, they're the ones that get the attention for now.


Speaking of the campaign, we've been on hiatus for a couple of months. between people getting sick, and conflicting work schedules none of us had any time to meet and play games. But we're back up and running, so I'll have an update soon.


First up on the list of new Skaven is my second Doom Wheel. This was converted with unused parts from the plastic Warp Lightning Cannon/ Plague Claw Catapult kit.

 





 

Next I'll be tackling the Hell Pit Abomination. After that I have the Plague Claw Catapult and a ton of new Plague Monks to attend to.


 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.