WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Thursday, October 3, 2013

To War!

The big game is a go. The Legion of the Infernal Skull (Vampire Counts) vs. the Roving Provence of Sigmarheim (Empire) at 6500 points per side.


Steve's got his army together. He'll be making a few alterations if he can get the appropriate models finished. 

 

 

I just hope he's not painting more cannons. All that artillery looks pretty intimidating. I only hope my sea of dire wolves can tie up a few war machines before the Hellfire Knights get shot to pieces.

 

Albrecht Hexenjaeger will be returning, this time atop his War Altar.

 

 

Here's my army, ready to go. It's pretty much everything I have except for a few characters, my wraiths and banshees, a few fell bats, and the old unbarded Hellfire Knight unit.

 

I thought I'd try to get my terrorgheist finished in time, but I don't want to rush him. Instead I'm focusing on a few extras like counters and movement trays for those large blocks of knights.


 

I'll have more updates as the battle draws near.


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.