WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Space Hulk Terminator Update

I've been on a Warhammer fantasy kick lately, focusing on my Skaven for the campaign and all the new End Times models, so I've been neglecting the Terminators. Brother Claudio's sculpting is finished and he's primed, just waiting for paint. This is just a quick update to give everyone a look at him.







I've already selected the models for March and April: Brothers Zael and Goriel.


 
Their bases are finished and feet magnetized, but I still need to sculpt the Black Templars detail on them. The plan is to work on the batch together and finish them all by the end of April, which will put me back on track.

 
'Til next time!

1 comment:

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.