I haven't had time to put together a proper blog post, but I didn't want to miss a week, so here's a quick update of what I've got on the work table:
I've finally begun work on some new Skaven-themed terrain using the left over parts from my Warscryer Citadel, Screaming Bell, and Gnawholes. I'm trying to film it all, too (which is making it take even longer). I'll be posting regular "project log" updates here, and if everything works out I'll have a longplay video of the entire build on my YouTube channel when it's all finished.
The Imperial Fists painting tutorial is coming along. I'm most of the way through the black-lining step, so I can hopefully have this posted in the coming weeks.
And I've started brainstorming how I'm going to combine the Warhammer Day vampire and Lady Olynder. It looks like the vampire armor fits on Olynder's body quite nicely, but her torso is just a little nub without the hair and veil, so I might need to cut her at the waist and use the vampire torso. She'll also need legs from somewhere, or more skirt covering the gap in her dress. I'm also not sure what this model will represent rules-wise. We'll see...