WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Well, well, well...

Today I put up a new product in my Skull Forge Scenics online store. This town well is the first of my "Ruins of the Ancient Realm" line of non-graveyard fantasy terrain. I kept it fairly generic, so it will fit with medieval fantasy games like Warhammer, Kings of War, or Warmachine, or old west games Like Wild West Exodus, or even similarly scaled historical games.


 

 

 

 

I wanted to make something with a broken shingled roof, and I'm really happy with the results. The initial castings came out great!


 

 

 

 

I'll post more pictures as soon as I get one painted up.

If you've been following my twitter feed, you'll know that I've also been working on my Adepta Sororitas kill team again for the new Shadow War league the shop is starting next week. Once they're finished, I'll be tackling some of the Primaris space marines from the starter set. I've also got a handful of figures for my Skaven Pestilens army, like the Plague Censor Bearers, which I might get to this year...

'Til next time!

2 comments:

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.