WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Boneripper!

This week I finished the Boneripper, Thanquol's trusty mount:


 

 

The Boneripper was the first item in my Skaven queue, and now that he's finished, I'll be able to field him as the second Hell Pit Abomination in my Moulder-themed army. Boneripper was so much more fun to build and paint than the actual Abomination model. Not too much skin, and lots of detail on the back and gauntlets. I went with the warpstone braziers for fielding him as an Abomination, They can be swapped out for the warpfire throwers once I get around to finishing Thanquol.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Until then, Boneripper will be under the care of the Clan Moulder packmasters, fighting alongside their other colossal monstrosities.


 

'Til next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. A lot going on with that figure. Love the subtle effects you have done on the metal parts both bronze and iron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing paintjob! I also really like the sculpt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.